Our Money Advice Pack can be the first stage towards helping you deal with your financial problems.
We use the details you give us to start building a clear picture of your situation so that we can provide you with competent advice on your situation. Once we have processed your pack we will contact you to arrange an appointment so you can talk things through with one of specialist Money Advisers.
You can either:
- complete the form online
- download it, fill it out and then return it to us at either our Alness, Dingwall or Tain bureaux
- get in touch with us for a paper copy
To enable us to help you look at your options for dealing with your debt, please include or send with this form, the following information (as applicable).
- 3 months of Bank/Post Office statements for all accounts in (both) your name(s)
- 3 months of wage slips
- Most recent benefit award notices
- Rent or mortgage details
- Council tax bill
- Letters or statements you have received about your debts.
If your enquiry relates to possible eviction from your house or repossession by your mortgage company or if you have received any court papers relating to debt call us immediately on 01349 885930 or 885933.