The Ross and Cromarty Citizens Advice Bureau can complete a full benefit check on your behalf, all you need to do is complete our Benefit Check Form. From there, we can determine which benefits you are entitled to and how much they could be worth to you.
You can either:
- complete the form online
- download the form and fill it out yourself before returning it to our Alness, Dingwall or Tain bureaux
- get in touch with us for a copy
To enable us to check you are receiving the benefits and tax credits to which you are entitled, please include or send with the form the following information for everyone living in your home (we will copy and return to you any original documents you send):
- Dates of birth
- Employment status (including whether employed or self-employed)
- Number of hours worked
- Gross income from employment for last tax year – April 6 to April 5 (A P60 form will provide this, or if self-employed, last year’s accounts)
- Gross income for this year. Pay slip is preferred. Estimate if self-employed.
- If you are receiving benefits at present, please bring all the benefit award letters.
- Child care costs. Please bring something to show that the carer is fully approved along with how much you pay them.
- Investment income. Details of investments and latest interest payments. Bank statements may be the best way to show this.
- Rental agreement or current mortgage repayment
- Council tax bill