Troubles with employment are extremely common, whether it’s people struggling to find a job, having workplace disputes or being unsure of their rights whilst at their job.  We here at the Ross and Cromarty Citizens Advice Bureau are here to help with all of this and more.

We can help with:
  • Applying for Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Making a complaint to your employer
  • Knowing your rights at work
  • Dealing with discrimination at work
  • Becoming self-employed
  • Health and safety issues
  • Being made redundant or being dismissed

Get in touch

Visit one of our bureaux, give us a call or get in touch with us online to find out more about how the Ross and Cromarty CAB can help you:

Alness BureauDingwall BureauTain Bureau Make an enquiry online

What to bring to the CAB

Here are some documents and information that it would be useful for you to have when making an enquiry with us:

  • Employment contract
  • Details of any disciplinary/grievance/dismissal issues
  • Any recent letters from your employer
  • A copy of your staff handbook
  • Copy of employment tribunal applications (if applicable)
  • Details and proof of income
  • Wage slips/benefits/tax credit details

Useful Links, Leaflets and Factsheets